Contact Us For Your Next Event
Just so you know, if you click on a product or link on thebaltimorecateringcompany.com and decide to buy it, we may earn a small commission.
Satisfy your cravings with delicious quesadillas! Perfectly oven cooked tortillas filled with melted cheese and your choice of savory fillings. Whether you prefer chicken, steak, or veggies, quesadillas are sure to hit the spot. Perfect for a quick lunch or as a tasty appetizer. #quesadilla #mexicanfood #tasty #yum
Subscribe to our newsletter
Free recipes and tips and tricks on how to make your food elevated and exciting for you and all your guests.
- Filet mignon steaks, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or other neutral oil
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 quesadillas
- Cook the garlic, onion, bell peppers, and black beans in a cast iron skillet
- Place 1/2 of the cheddar on 1/2 of the quesadilla
- Spoon the contents of the cast iron skillet on the cheddar cheese
- Top with the rest of the shredded cheddar
- Cook in oven at 425 for 20 minutes flipping halfway
- Cut in half and serve with your favorite toppings
PRO-TIP: Let the filling cool before adding it to the quesadilla to prevent it from becoming mushy.