- Add Yeast and Honey to warm water, stir until dissolved.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Turn dough out (If it’s too dry, add more water) Transfer dough to an oiled bowl, cover and let the dough rest.
- Freeze cream cheese into 1 tbsp. balls.
- Pull a handful of dough, form into a ball then flatten and wrap around a frozen cream cheese ball.
- Place bagel balls on a parchment paper, cover and let it rest .
- Take the rested bagel balls and boil in the poaching liquid for 20 seconds. Remove and place on parchment paper.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle toppings.
- Bake in 325°F (160°C) preheated oven for 20 – 30 minutes until top is golden brown.
Ingredients for 10 balls
1 cup water, warm,
1 package of instant yeast
1 tablespoon honey
3 ½ cups bread flour
2 teaspoons salt